Decisions, regulations and communications of the European Commission
- Communication from the Commission on voluntary schemes and default values in the EU biofuels and bioliquids sustainability scheme (2010 / C 160/01)
- Commission Communication on the application of sustainability of biofuels and bioliquids in the EU in practice, and counting rules for biofuels (2010 / C 160/02)
- Commission Decision of 10 June 2010 on guidelines for the calculation of land carbon stocks for the purpose of Annex V to Directive 2009/28/EC (notified under document C(2010) 3751) (2010/335/EÚ)
- Commission Decision of 12 January 2011 on certain types of information about biofuels and bioliquids to be submitted by economic operators to Member States [notified under document K(2011) 36] (2011/13/EÚ)
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1307/2014 of 8 December 2014 on defining the criteria and geographic ranges of highly biodiverse grassland for the purposes of Article 7b(3)(c) of Directive 98/70/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council relating to the quality of petrol and diesel fuels and Article 17(3)(c) of Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources
List of voluntary and national schemes approved by the European Commission together with the implementing decisions of the Commission is available here.